The respect of your private life is of the utmost importance for us.
The parties referred to in this Agreement shall be defined as follows:
a) Company, Us, We: The Company, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the Website, makes the Website, and certain Services on it, available to users. “EcademicTube”, Company, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Company, as well as all employees and affiliates of the Company.
b) You, the User, the Client: You, as the user of the Website, will be referred to throughout this Agreement with second-person pronouns such as You, Your, Yours, or as User or Client.
c) Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (the Company and You) will be referred to as Parties.
2) ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
• the way your personal information is collected and processed. your rights regarding your personal information;
• who is responsible for the processing of the collected and processed information;
• to whom the information is transmitted;
• if applicable, the website’s policy regarding cookies.
4) COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
When you create a user account, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, username, and password and we may ask you to optionally provide demographic or other information such as your school/college/university, gender, age or birthdate, zip code, and information about your interests and preferences., photographs, information about your academic and work history, information we need to process payments to you, we may retain records of the communications, Note that we do not store payment credit or debit card numbers, We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include personal information, We may offer forums, blogs, or social media pages. Any content you provide on these channels will be considered “public” and is not subject to privacy protections, We may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services including your Internet protocol (IP) address.
5) FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
• Website registration form
• Service Request form
• Other information as may be provided by you.
Cookies used by the Website:
• Improvement of the service and personalized welcome.
• Personalized consumption profiles.
• Order tracking.
• Statistical surveys and analysis.
By using the Website, cookies from the following third parties may be saved on your hard disk. The website also embeds sharing and social media networks buttons that allow you to share your activity on the Website. Cookies and log files from the social media networks may be saved on your computer when you use these features.
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
• Service tracking
• Improve our Services
• Contact you
• Managing the website
6) SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We may provide personal information to business partners or to entities with the help and services of whom we offer you our services.
2. We may share any personal information we collect about you with our third-party service providers. The categories of service providers (processors) to whom we entrust personal information include: IT and related services; information and services; payment processors.
3. We may access, preserve, and disclose any information we store associated with you to external parties if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us; or assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
4. You agree that all information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected.
7) STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The controller will keep in its computer systems, in reasonable security conditions, the entirety of the personal information collected till user has an account with us.
8) RIGHT OF ACCESS, OF RECTIFICATION AND OF REMOVAL
You have the right to consult, update, modify or request the removal of information about you by following the procedure described hereinafter: If you have a personal account, you may request its removal by contacting us details for which are available at our “Contact Us” page.
If you are considered minor in your country, you represent that you have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use the service. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor in your country, by allowing your child to use the service, you are subject to the terms of this Agreement and responsible for your child’s activity on the service.
Personal information we collect is stored in a secured environment. People working for us are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
To ensure the security of you personal information, we use known security standards and procedures. We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations that allow us to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. Nevertheless, no mechanism can ensure a complete security and transmitting personal information on the Internet always entail a part of risk.
12) APPLICABLE LAW
We are committed to respect the legislative provisions as specified in the laws of India.